This is a career-defining three-day journey that will expose you to the exciting world of doing your articles in a banking environment (TOPP) and harness your potential to be a game-changing business leader.
The CA Seminar Experience will enable you to:
- experience Nedbank’s purpose-led and people-driven culture, purpose and brand;
- have the opportunity to interact with the Nedbank executives, Programme management and trainees;
- gain insightful professional, leadership and interview skills, as well as improve your personal branding;
- be challenged by a wide range of relevant financial services related activities;
- and gain valuable insights into the world of banking.
Keep an eye on our website for more details
Nedbank reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to amend the number of participants of the Nedbank CA Seminar Experience. Nedbank may withdraw an invitation to participate in the Nedbank CA Seminar Experience at any time and without providing reasons. Nedbank continues to comply with decisions taken by the relevant South African governmental departments and is committed to preventing the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Applications for 2024 will open soon