About Internal Audit Function Risk (Quants) Graduate Programme 2024
At Absa Internal Audit, the legacy we wish to leave is to inspire and empower our:
- People to progress individually and achieve more than what they thought they were capable of – thriving beyond our time as a team of great human beings and leaders in society
- Function to be recognised as a global leader in Internal Audit
- Internal clients to be intrinsically motivated to integrate improvements highlighted in our findings into their business areas because they appreciate the Internal Audit value proposition
- Organisation to see Internal Audit as a valued partner at all times and during critical moments
The Internal Audit Function Risk Graduate Programme offers Graduates the opportunity to embark on a 24-month exciting yet extensive upskilling journey encompassing all aspects that will make your transition into an Absa Internal Auditor role as seamless as possible. Through the incorporation of formal mentoring, coaching and career development planning you will be supported throughout your journey.
Graduates will undergo an extensive programme that will equip them with the role specific technical and behavioral components that will equip them to perform in their role as an Internal Auditor.
The programme will cover:
• An extensive role readiness programme that has been designed to equip you with the necessary knowledge, skills and behaviors to enable you for the role of Virtual Banker
• A rotation programme to provide you with the knowledge and exposure to the different risk types within the banking environment.
• A 10 Months structured leadership programme delivered by a corporate Educator “Duke”.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for the quants looking to put their hard-earned knowledge to the test, checking and challenging the practices in place within the different business units in Absa across all risk types. We are looking for digitally savvy and futuristic, the ones who believes in the power of teamwork but not shy too also do it alone. Be part of the #ABSA-for-Youth movement. If you are looking for a doorway into the financial sector, exposure to all aspects of Risk Management and working in a dynamic environment, this is the programme for you. You want to be part of a structured development programme that will equip with the necessary knowledge and skills to fully operate as an internal auditor.
Qualification or study programme requirements
- The ideal candidate must have a aggregate of at least 65%
- Must have at least a Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- Must complete their qualification on or before 31 March 2024
Must have a qualification in the discipline of
- Mathematics or
- Quantitative Management or
- Risk Management or